I really respect people who actually use the system of prioritizing (and stick to it) to achieve that ever elusive work-life balance. Well, here is my version of work-life balance.
The important stuff that I should be focusing on and prioritizing right now:
- Getting a business loan approved for our business expansion
- Helping V settle in at her new school. (She has moved on from play-school to real school)
- Pushing up sales by by 35%-50% this quarter
- Working at dropping at least 15 pounds (preferably 20), before our family holiday to celebrate my mom’s 50th
- Waiting on the go ahead for the registration of our brand as a trademark
- Planning on how to manage a romantic evening with the husband for our 6th anniversary this month. (It’s been 3 years since we went on a date.)
The stuff that’s keeping me awake at night:
- What do I wear for the school run tomorrow
You see I’m all about the balance.
Do you spend sleepless nights planning on how to impress other women (who actually play no significant role in your life)?