Weird Stuff I’m going through this week:
- The techie’s travelling and I miss him more at work than at home! Is that weird?
- I’m jealous of my daughter. She get’s to go to school and has fourteen plus years of fun and friends in front of her, while I have to be an adult and work and shoulder real world responsibilities. Also, she gets to spend more time with my dad than me. Am I the only weirdo here?
- I have so much to write here, but when I sit down at the keyboard I feel lethargic. My mind is more active than my body. Is this normal?
- I can find the time to read more and more new blogs, but they are all about fashion and style. I’m the least stylish person ever! What’s with me?
- I get bored if there are too many pictures and too few words on a page. I’ve always heard that it’s the other way around. Are all bookworms like this?
Seriously, if you all lead way more interesting lives than mine, which I’m sure you do, please do share. I need a really large dose of inspiration here.
I just realized that my title is way too long for such a short post.